MONATEOSY for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Mona fashion blogger of Monateosy Blog

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Mona, fashion blogger of Monateosy! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

I'm Mona, the 24 year old behind www.monateosy.blogspot.com. I'm an Advertising Design student from Singapore and I started my blog about a year ago because I could just tell my friends to go there whenever they asked about this restaurant or that holiday- I'm kind of lazy like that. 

Then I started posting my daily outfits (to make sure I don't repeat them accidentally) and gushed about all things Fashion I could never really quite talk to my friends about without them dozing off. I didn't think it would get much attention but then I started getting features and all sorts of great opportunities. What a shocker! I'm mildly obsessed with statement bags, shoes and accessories- the crazier and louder the better! 


Describe fashion in the city where you live.

I've lived in Singapore my whole life, and the Fashion scene here is slowly growing. We have extremes- from sloppy to crazy out-there outfits. I respect those who put in effort into dressing up, because here we only get one season (summer). It is quite inspiring to see how the locals put together heat-friendly, fashionable outfits! Here, most people don't really keep up with seasonal trends but I think that's ok. Fashion should be about outfits that reflect who you are (a wearable voice, if you will), which is pretty much how I get away with all sorts of styles.



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

We're a a cosmopolitan hub that is constantly growing and experimenting, but at the same time, we come from a cultural heritage that is somewhat conservative. This jacket with the brilliant sleeves and peek-a-boo back embodies all of that in one stunning, show-stopping look! Plus, because we're such a fast-paced society, its the perfect jacket that'll take you from day to night! 

Nikki Rich


Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.







Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento