FASHION BLOGGERS Guide to Shopping: LoveRiva.com


I recently tried out LoveRiva for the first time and wanted to share my experience with you.  
Loveriva is an online shop for jewellery and other accessories.  I love finding unique jewelry that not everyone I encounter will own.  Yes I do like some popular pieces from places like Tiffany and Co, but it is more important for me to be different and unique.  

I chose a beautiful fashion watch, it's a golden automatic watch. Do you like it? 



I absolutely fell in love with this watch.  Here is the direct link to purchase it.

THE WEBSITE
Excelent website, with many pictures per items and detailed description. You can browse by New Arrivals, Jewellery, Watches, Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Accessories, Sale.
Pricing is in Dollar, but the website has a currency converter.
Subscribing to their newsletter is a good idea for being update about coupon and exclusive offers
You can find the lastest fashion trend in Official LoveRiva blog and facebook page, they are updated and really interesting.

PAYMENT METHODS
They take paypal and credit card payment.

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
No minimum spend

PRODUCT 
Really top quality products. I really love them.


Overall I had a great experience with LoveRiva and I plan to make a purchase again sometime.  Have you ever purchased anything from LoveRiva?  If so, what was it?  

My favorite items from LoveRiva.com

Emerald green is a super hot color trend for Spring 2013, having been named Pantone's color of the year!

This is my selection of emerald jewellery from LoveRiva, find all items here.

I fall in love with these fashion watches, automatic movement and very chic! Lovely!
Find them here.


Statement necklaces are a must have with every outfit, I really like the first exotic design piece.
Find them here.
I never have enough bracelets, I like change everyday! Find them here.


I'd like to have one of these jewels for valentine,  and you? Find them here.
This jumpsuit is very cool, confortable and elegant at the same time, what do you think?
Find it here.

Happy Shopping!


Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

8 commenti:

Fabrizia Spinelli ha detto...

Bellissimo l'orologio, buon giovedì!!
Torna presto a trovarmi su Cosa Mi Metto???
Last day to win a red dress identical to the one Miranda Kerr wore!!

Camilla ha detto...

We love statement necklaces..we'll go to see them!

XOXO

Marci&Cami

www.paillettesandchampagne.com

VUOI VEDERE PAILLETTES&CHAMPAGNE NELLA IT.FAMILY DI GRAZIA?'!
VOTACI TUTTI I GIORNI QUI http://blogger.grazia.it/blogger?id=305
BASTA CLICCARE SUL CUORE
GRAZIE!!!!!!!

Giorgia Marino ha detto...

In questo momento non si riesce ad aprire il sito... :(

Bellissime cose, ma mi chiedevo: da dove spediscono? Hai ricevuto sorpresine in dogana? Perché ormai ho rinunciato a comprare dall'america, in proporzione pago più di dogana che di merce... -.-'

Morbida, la vita! - Curvy Blog
'Morbida, la vita!' Facebook Page
Twitter - Follow me!

Charlotte ha detto...

Ciao Giorgia spediscono dalla Cina e ti posso assicurare che non ci sono spese né di spedizione né di dogana, anche io la penso come te e purtroppo non compro più dagli americani. Per la spedizione, tieni in conto un paio di settimane ma poi arriva tutto, i prezzi sono davvero molto bassi, ovviamente è bigiotteria, ma l'orologio è davvero automatico e funzionante e hanno anche una selezione di gioiellini in argento, sempre a prezzi ridotti.

Unknown ha detto...

Ho già messo gli occhi su alcuni oggettini!

Unknown ha detto...

Molto interessanti alcuni pezzi!
Darò un'occhiata ;)

baci,
G.
Vuoi aiutare In Moda Veritas ad entrare a far parte della IT FAMILY di Grazia.it? Vota cliccando qui e poi sul cuoricino. Grazie mille <3
IMV su Facebook
IMV su Bloglovin'

alessandra ha detto...

Ciao adoro i gioielli verde smeraldo!!

Alessandra Style

www.alessandrastyle.com

PARTECIPO AL CONTEST GRAZIA “BLOGGER WE WANT YOU!”
VOTAMI TUTTI I GIORNI QUI http://blogger.grazia.it/blogger?ref=badge&id=768
BASTA CLICCARE SUL CUORE
GRAZIE!!!!!!!

Il Nostro Abruzzo ha detto...

Anche io vorrei un orologio così, molto bello!!!

Posta un commento