Chibi Chic for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest

Chibi Chic


Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Nikki, fashion blogger of Chibi Chic

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!
I am a 21 year old petite fashion blogger standing at 4ft 11 based in Lincoln UK currently studying Computer Games Production. I write about and photograph myself modelling clothing which would still look good on a petite figure. I am self hosting my fashion blog, I designed and coded the website myself, either my fiance or myself take the photographs and I work back into them using Adobe Photoshop and I write all of my own content. As I have on the whole more geeky interests, I write this fashion blog to stay in touch with my feminine side.



Describe fashion in the city where you live.
As Lincoln is quite a historic city with the castle and Lincoln Cathedral the fashion mostly consists of vintage and old fashioned clothing. There are a variety of boutique stores in Lincoln which vary on the fashion they sell, ranging from modern day vest tops with graphic prints to vintage boutiques selling clothing from the 1960s.



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?
In my opinion the best piece from the Nikki Rich Fall collection is the Motzart Description: Double breasted, button front, conductor tail, sweater knit jacket.

Style: Motzart Description: Double breasted, button front, conductor tail, sweater knit jacket.

The double breasted button front reminds me of the military trend, which would resemble Lincoln as a city well. Alongside having historic buildings such as Lincoln Cathedral here, there are also a few Royal Air Force bases in and around the city which train their aircrafts daily. Alongside the references to the military, the jacket also looks old fashioned through its conductor tail which is a trend I have not seen too often in high street fashion stores as of late making this jacket unique and therefore resembling individuality in fashion in Lincoln. So through its historic style and colour in my opinion the best piece from the Nikki Rich Fall Collection is this jacket.




Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.






Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento