Kinks Are The New Pink for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Ashlei, fashion blogger of Kinks are the New Pink

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Ashlei, fashion blogger of Kinks Are The New Pink! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Ashlei and I'm the author of the blog Kinks are the New Pink, a personal style blog where I share daily outfits, talk natural hair, and offer styling tips to inspire a 'naturally-chic' life. I live in one of the best cities in the world (ok, so I may be a little biased, ha!) - Chicago! And when I'm not busy blogging I'm either working at my clothing store, exploring the city, trying new restaurants, or just being lazy at home with my boyfriend and two cats.


Describe fashion in the city where you live.

I love the fashion in Chicago! It has managed to find the perfect balance between the glamorous styling of NYC and the relaxed, boho-chic of L.A. We can have some pretty harsh weather here, and what I love is how people have managed to figure out ways to keep warm while still looking stylish, on trend, and (dare I say) fashion-forward. It's a mixture of a glam city life with the relaxed MidWestern charm and a tough-chic edge, which is so needed to survive our winters!



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

I was obsessed with the Paradise coat dress the minute I laid eyes on it and I think it's a great reflection of the spirit of Chicago. We spend a lot of months out of the year bundled up in our coats and it can get boring wearing the same one day in and day out, so having a variety of outerwear is important for every Chicagoan. The neutral colors on the Paradise coat make it easy to pair with anything, the graphic print gives it a little edge, and the ruffled hem adds a touch of softness that is perfect for the Chicago city girl. I know I would love to have it in my closet :)

Nikki Rich
Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.







Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

Thanks for the feature! Looks great!

xx
Ashlei
www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Posta un commento