Locks and Trinkets for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest

Locks and Trinkets
Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Enocha fashion blogger of Locks and Trinkets

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Enocha Tellus and I run the fashion blog Locks and Trinkets. I am originally from Boston MA and recently moved to Los Angeles, CA. I am a musician and blogger and spend my days in the realms of fashion and my nights buried in my headphones writing songs. My blog is my little keepsake of my personal style. 



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

I love the whole laid back LA look but since I'm new here I'll talk  more about Boston. In Boston, people are A. all about comfort because you walk everywhere and B. They absolutely love classic looks and sillouhettes which is mainly why I felt like I didn't fit in there because I will suffer in the name of fashion so excuse me for not owning cross trainers. I also have an edgier sense of style that tended to stand out on the streets of Boston. Nevertheless, you can never go wrong with the classics and I think the Boston style pairs quite well with the lifestyle and even though I get to wear my heels all the time now because there's less walking in LA, I do miss the hustle and bustle of the city life. 



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?

I chose three pieces because I loved so many I couldn't choose one. I think these embody both cities nicely because they have classic cuts but with an interesting twist and they keep in line with the ease of wear which is a trait of both cities. Also, coming from a city that is cold for so many months, having different jackets is key because thats all some people see you wear sometimes so it is nice to switch it up and keep it interesting. Its a tricky balance because you are in survival mode trying to stay warm but you don't want to throw fashion out the door. With these pieces I can still stay warm and look good doing it ;-) 

Nikki Rich 
Nikki Rich

Nikki Rich
Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.







Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento