Fashion Blogger's Choice: FashionLiars for Valery Lingerie


Martyna, fashion blogger of FashionLiars

Today we talk with Martyna, the wonderful fashion blogger of FashionLiars, about self confidence, latest fashion's tip and the Collections by Valery Lingerie, let's start!


Hi Martyna, tell us a little bit about yourself. 
I'm a fashion blogger and student from Poland. I love London and I want to live and study in this city in the future. 

What's your fashion philosophy? 
Oscar Wilde said : " Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” This is my fashion and life philosophy. 





What are three items you always keep in your purse? 
The most important thing in my purse is my mobile phone. 
The second one is Carmex. It's the best lip gloss I've ever had ! 
And the third one is my monthly ticket. 


What is your number one beauty secret for looking so amazing before a shoot or a fashion event? 
I don't have one beauty secret - just keep smiling and stay positive ! It always looks good . 






What do you think is the best piece in the valery Shop? 
White is the new black and total white look it's one of the hottest trends right now. For me this white night dress is just perfect. Very feminine. 

Rosapois Night Party


Lingerie must be confortable or sexy?

think the lingerie must be comfortable and sexy at the same time, because the first rule of being sexy is to always feel good in your own skin.

Do you have any advice for girls who need a self-confidence boost?

First of all - BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. People see you as you see yourself. If you belive in your power they will do the same. 



What your favourite swimwear style? A trend for the next summer?

My favourite swimwear style is simple bikini with bandeau bra, but now I am looking for metallic or lingerie inspired swimwear. These are the hottest trends in swimwear fashion for the next summer 

Where are you heading next and what can we expect to see in your future?

The most important thing for me is education. After high school I want to study something connected with fashion. And the other one very important thing for me is my blog. I hope that people will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy fashion ! 



Martyna's favorite items from Valery Lingerie Shop:
Rosapois Bra
Rosapois Babydoll
Valery Blu Beachwear
Rosapois Night Party


Fashion Blogger's Choice: FashionLiars for Valery Lingerie



 Keep in touch:
Martyna on Lookbook & Blog 
Valery Lingerie Facebook & Pinterest


Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento