Gâteau De Mes Rêves for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Gâteau De Mes Rêves

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Gâteau De Mes Rêves, fashion blogger from Paris! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!
I am Gateau De Mes Rêves (My Dream Cake) a 23 year old fashion blogger & mummy of two girls from Paris.

My blog is my little diary where I share my outfits, latest fashion crushes and some small détails about my personal life.


Gâteau De Mes Rêves



Describe fashion in the city where you live.
Paris is the city where girls are wearing dirty shoes and still look awesome.

Paris

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?
The SACRED cardigan is my favorite piece from your fall collection, it looks comfortble, wearing this every girl would look effortlessly Chic. That's the Parisian spirit I guess! My post here

Style: Sacred

More outfits from  Gâteau De Mes Rêves.

Gâteau De Mes Rêves

Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.





Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento