Fashion Blogger Interview: 5 min with Elpi from The Chic Dream




Tell us a little bit about youself.

Im Elpi from Greece! I study nursing in University of Central Greece! Im 20 years old! From my childish age I love fashion! My hobbies are photo shooting with my Nikon, write in my blog... For the future I want to go London for Master and after I want to go in Swiss and to study in University of Art and Design!

Why did you initially decide to start a blog?

2 of my friends they have newsletter blog about Greece and I asked if I can to open my blog and write for Fashion. In 1st month I write for fashion and after I visit some fashion blog with personal style! I love this and I decided to start my personal style!

How would you describe your style?

I think my style is mix from casual and bohemian or from glamorous style! Its complicated I think but make me feel free!

If your blog had a mission statement, what would it be?

My mission is to tell girls which have some above kilos they can fashionable and they have stylish clothes! I think accessorize its the best helpful thing about style.


KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ELPI
Fashion Blogger Inspiration: The Chic Dream

3 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Τhanks a million! <3

Charlotte ha detto...

;) great!

Unknown ha detto...

Hello!
I've changed my URL!

http://elpichan.blogspot.gr/

Please if U can put correct! :)

Posta un commento