Los Angeles Mamma Blog for NIKKI RICH Fashion City Contest


Los Angeles

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Alexia, fashion blogger of Los Angeles Mamma Blog.

Hi Alexia, tell us a little bit about yourself. 
I'm a blogger in Los Angeles; I am from Greek decent, but lived in New York City prior to moving to LA 9 years ago. My blog is Los Angeles Mamma Blog.

Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Los Angeles is a city where "anything goes" in fashion. It's very free and, unlike New York City, it's very unstructured. You will see people going to amazing restaurants (close to the beach) in flip flops, and not 
think twice. So, in a nut shell, LA is simply less "formal" than other cities.

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?

I enjoyed the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection. I think this



would be a great look for LA, as it is "flowy", fun, and free, and says LA to me.

I also chose a secondary piece 



because sometimes I like to dress it up (and being more from New York than I am from LA, I never wear flip flops!). I think this dress would do well in LA, it's simply gorgeous, without being too dressed up.

I would wear either ensemble and have a blast while totally fitting in with my surroundings. I Love LA and the freedom it provides in fashion.


Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.




Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento