Live Freckled for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Tiffany fashion blogger of Live Freckled

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Tiffany, fashion blogger of Live Freckled! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Tiffany and I'm about to graduate college at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT with a Bachelor's in Public Health! I work at a couple different places, doing many different things.  I love learning and my passions are health, improving people's quality of life, and fashion. I speak Spanish and French and use those everyday in my jobs. My blog is called Live Freckled and is all about fashion, health, fitness and loving who you are. 




Describe fashion in the city where you live.

I am originally from Seattle but have lived in Provo the last few years. Fashion in Provo is trendy and functional because we have extreme weather here. 

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?

I think the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection is the Crazy sweater! The collar is to die for, I love the shape and the colors, and it looks so warm and cozy. It reflects Provo's fashion because it's unique yet functional. I think it's a beautiful piece and would love to represent Provo with it! 

Nikki Rich


Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.









Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento