Landing in Fashion for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Landing in Fashion

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with QueenLina, fashion blogger of Landing in Fashion

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

I am QueenLina and I am the blogger of Landing In Fashion..
I am studying nursing and I am finishing this year.. I am 21 years old and I am from Greece. In my country I think that fashion doesn't mean so much.. And especially these days that people are facing huge financial problems, fashion is just too much to think for most of them.. My opinion is that we should be dressed greatly and most important stylishly regardless of our problems.. Our clothes and our style can make our day happier.. Simply by getting dressed nicely.. 
That's why I started having my blog ( http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com ).. I wanted to make people happy with my posts and my outfits, wanted to give them ( as much as I can) some ideas on how to combine clothes and last but not least help them find new pieces in affordable but not only prices.. I "took this microbe" from my mother, who is a fashion designer.. I grew up on fabrics and designs..  


Landing in Fashion

Describe fashion in the city where you live.

In the city that I live people are dressed mostly casual.. But there is a very small amount of people that are chic and they take care of themselves.. These people I adore! I like the fact that they wear heels and elegant outfits every day, without having to go in a special occasion.. They are doing this just for themselves!

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?

The best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection is the belted jacket/dress 


It is so elegant, stylish and chic! People in my place would love to wear it! They would have it as the best piece of their closet.. I wrote an article on my blog about it.

Landing In Fashion


Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.





Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento