HoneyBelle for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


HoneyBelle
Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Belle, fashion blogger of HoneyBelle

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!
My name is Belle and I am a journalist from London. I started blogging after I discovered the WIWT fashion sharing website started by the lovely Poppy Dinsey. There's lots of gorgeous girls on the site who blog, so I felt inspired to start my own! 
I adore every last thing about fashion...I eat sleep and breath it!

HoneyBelle
Describe fashion in the city where you live.
London is, in my opinion, the fashion capital of the world :) It is completely inspirational for street style- just a simple walk can be a full-on fashion experience! You always have to be on point style-wise- although, of course- London girls do the scruffy look better than most :) I feel so lucky to live here- the shopping can't be beaten!

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?
I love the 'Southern Oracle' maxi dress......

Nikki Rich

it's got stripes- a huge trend for S/S13- and it's got drama- with it's amazing full-length and scoop-back. I think London girls would definitely love this dress- we aren't afraid to rock it :) I think I'd style this piece with some heavy-duty ankle boots and a black hippie hat.

Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.





More Honeybelle's Outfits





Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

1 commento:

Ayantika ha detto...

Loved the outfits.
Love,

Bong's Belleza

Posta un commento