Fashion Blogger's Choice: The French Fries for Raffaella D'Angelo Cruise Collection


Carolina, fashion blogger of The French Fries
Today we talk with Carolina,the wonderful fashion blogger of The French Fries, about self confidence, latest fashion's tip and the new Cruise Collection by Raffaella D'angelo, let's start!

Hi Carolina,  tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm Carolina, an architecture student at Porto University (FAUP). I was born in Coimbra, Portugal, 24 years ago.  I'm now finishing my master, and in October 2012 I started my internship also in Porto. But I always had love fashion, so in late May 2012 i started "The French Fries", a lifestyle and fashion blog!
My first blog comes from a joke between friends and family on an afternoon like any other. It was at this lunch, between french fries and sodas that came the idea to start publishingWhat began as "one day I'll think about it" came to be here now :)



What's your  fashion philosophy?
A trendy classic look is always the best for me. But i like to mix textures and different prints.



What are three items you always keep in your purse?
I never let go my iphone, a black eyeliner and a bronze blush.

What is your number one beauty secret for looking so amazing before a shoot or a fashion event? 
I don't use a lot of makeup, so i think you can look amazing if you sleep well and smile more. 

What do you think is the best piece in the Cruise Collection by Raffaella D'Angelo?
I love this black jumpsuit, I think it's could be perfect for going out for a drink in the summer evening.

Raffaella D'Angelo Cruise Collection

Lingerie must be comfortable or sexy?
It could be both! Mine is always comfy and sexy ;) 

Valery Lingerie F/W Collection

Do you have any advice for girls who need a self-confidence boost? 
We all have bad days! When i have one i do a ponytail and smile all the time. The key is always smile, everyone looks prettier when smiles!

Best advice you've ever gotten? 
Hmm i think "always look foward" is the one. Make a decision, don't look the back and believe that you are right in your decision. This is always the most important to me when i make my decisions.



Where are you heading next and what can we expect to see in your future? 
I hope you see me in the future so happy as i am right now. In a near future (some months) I will finish my thesis, my internship, and really hope that my blog still grow and grow each day. 



 Keep in touch:
Carolina on Facebook & Blog 
Valery Lingerie Facebook & Pinterest
Raffaella D'Angelo Facebook & Site

Fashion Blogger's Choice: The French Fries for Raffaella D'Angelo Cruise Collection


Carolina's selection of best pieces from Raffaella D'Angelo Cruise Collection

Raffaella D'angelo Cruise Collection
 Raffaella D'angelo Cruise Collection
Raffaella D'angelo Cruise Collection

Raffaella D'angelo Cruise Collection


Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento