e- Be Fashion for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Teodora, fashion blogger of e-Be Fashion

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Teodora , fashion blogger of e-Be Fashion! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

Hello everyone!
I'm Teodora - the blogger behind www.e-befashion.blogspot.com. I am 22 year-old student of Economy from Bulgaria. When I start my blog one year ago I didn't expect what amazing friends I will meet, I found a whole new world - The Fashion World. In beginning I shared only Fashion trends and events, but after that I jumped into the Fashion. I start share my personal outfits, my fashion advice, my life and much more. Actually it's really fun!



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

From 4 years I live in the capital of Bulgaria - Sofia. Before that I lived in my hometown - Burgas on the Black sea, where everyone wore more free, casual and chic.

Now in Sofia things are different. The Fashion here is more reserved. But of course you can see a lot interesting people all around. They combine the clothing really amazing and they are great inspiration for me. How I can describe the fashion in Sofia.. Comfortable and Stylish.

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?

I love unusual patterns and I think this woven jacket perfectly fit into my wardrobe and style!

Nikki Rich


Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.







Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento