A Walk in the Park for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest

Carly, fashion blogger of A Walk in the Park

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Carly, fashion blogger of A Walk in the Park! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

Hi! My name is Carly, and I’m a 17-year-old style blogger from Jacksonville, Florida. I don’t really think I have one certain style, each day I’m inspired by different things and I want to dress different ways. One day I’m dressing with a soft, girly, vintage-inspired style, and the next I’m going for a very bohemian, 70’s look. I guess I just love all different styles! Besides that, I am currently still in school, and in my free time when I’m not blogging, I’m either out photographing others or going to Disney World. I’ve always had a love for fashion, so my blog is just a way of sharing my style and inspiration with others!


Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Here in Florida it is pretty much hot and humid all year long, so all you’ll usually be seeing around is folks wearing shorts and sandals. Not much layering can be done here without feeling completely uncomfortable!

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

I love this piece because it is so perfect for those cooler days. The oversized, slouchy look of it is perfect and would be cute with any outfit! It could either be dressed up or dressed down, which is great!

Nikki Rich
Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.






Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento