Fashion Blogger's Choice: The Sparkling Lemon for Valery Lingerie


Leonor, fashion blogger of The Sparkling Lemon


Leonor Castro, the girl behind The Sparkling Lemon was born in the North of Portugal and grew up traveling the UK, Mozambique and South Africa. She's currently studying Chemical Engineering in Lisbon while working on her new baby love, her blog!
Today we talk with Leonor about self confidence, latest fashion's tip and the new F/W Collection by Valery Lingerie, let's start!

What's your fashion philosophy? 
I believe we should all wear what we love, fashion is about taking risks but make sure to always be yourself and work on your own style it will define who you are and how others see you.



What are three items you always keep in your purse?
I have the tendency of wearing big bags and I fill them with all the things I can't spend a day without. I have to say at least four! Ahahah! My mini iPad, my makeup essentials, chewing gums (I'm addicted!) and always lip balm.

What is your number one beauty secret for looking so amazing before a shoot or a fashion event? 
I think it's essential to get a good night of sleep, to me it works better than the best concealer in the world!

What do you think is the best piece in the newest Valery Lingerie Collection?
I love lace lingerie, it's so flirty but yet so elegant! And my favorites will always be the high waisted bottoms! It complements any woman's shape in a very pinup-esque way. Which I love.

Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13

Lingerie must be comfortable or sexy?
Sexy, sexy, sexy! I only feel comfortable if I feel sexy. Otherwise I will just be unbearably self conscious.

Do you have any advice for girls who need a self-confidence boost?
Being confident comes from the inside! So for example sexy lingerie may help you feel much more secure about your body and that will totally change your attitude! There are obviously many other ways to boost up your confidence, but never forget it's not about the outside it's about the inside! Find your own style, try on different clothes to find out what suits you, challenge yourself to do new things! It's about working on something and knowing you achieved, it will give you the capacity to believe in yourself.



Best advice you've ever gotten?
I know it's old, but I have to say this. "Be yourself!", you can improve yourself, reinvent yourself, recreate yourself or even adapt yourself. But you should never, ever change your true essence just because you feel like you don't belong.

Where are you heading next and what can we expect to see in your future?

My blog is my baby love together with my boyfriend Miguel. 
We have many plans for a very near future but I shall not reveal too many details.
You guys will have to stay tunned to thesparklinglemon!!



 Keep in touch:
Leonor on Facebook Blog 
Valery Lingerie Facebook & Pinterest

Fashion Blogger's Choice: The Sparkling Lemon for Valery Lingerie


Leonor's choices from Valery lookbook:

Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13



Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento