Fashion Blogger's Closet and DIY Tips: FASHION ICE

Let's continue our journey in the Fashion Blogger's closet, today we meet FASHION ICE, canadian writer and lover of fashion, inspired by street style, culture, art, music and everyday life.


Tell me more about your blog.
My blog includes everything from personal style, inspirations from collections, culture, art, music and more! DIY's are a great component to my blog since I feel that fashion is all about re-creating things we already own. Thrifting is also one of my favourite since hidden treasures often lurk in unexpected places. I would describe my style as every changing, I enjoy experimenting with different looks and tend to go for edgy accessories paired with basics. My current obsessions are sheer tops, envelope clutches and bold, vibrant lipstick.


TOP 3 OUTFITS by Fashion Ice 


Number three

Wearing the slouchy beanie, I've paired with a faux fur vest and asymmetric skirt (which I DIY-ed). I find this look great for shopping, concerts or heading to a cafe.


Number Two

Sheer tops are my kryptonite. Here I've layered one with a loose fitting creme v-neck sweater for a monochromatic look. Paired with leather shorts, sheer tights and red lipstick. This look is perfect for an art opening or checking out local festivals!

And...Numer One

I've been living in my wool slouchy beanie this past winter and it's a great accessory to add some character to a look. Here I paired a structured leather jacket over the shoulders, with a mini sequin LBD. This is an edgy look for a night out on the town!

FASHION ICE's design created with Unitedstyles


Make sure to enter the Fashiolista and Unitedstyles DESIGN A DRESS contest HERE
Fashion Blogger's Closet: Fashion Ice
DIY: SAFETY PIN NECKLACE


Fashion Ice's Tutorial HERE

DIY/ COLLAR ACCESSORY


Fashion Ice's Tutorial HERE


DIY: CUT OUT SHOULDERS SHIRT


Fashion Ice's Tutorial HERE

Keep in touch with FASHION ICE


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1845105/fashion-ice
Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/FASHION_ICE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento