Guilty Fashion for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Karolina, fashion blogger of Guilty Fashion
Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
The Contest is Officially CLOSED Thank you Girls!!!

Today we talk Karolina, fashion blogger of Guilty Fashion ! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Karolina Barasneviciute, I live and study in London (no surprise fashion is an integral part of my life), but I am originally from Lithuania. 
I think my blog and I could be described in one list of things that we are and aren't:
  • A mixture of high street and designer
  • Trend Spotter
  • Art and aesthetics
  • Not a writer or a photographer
  • Old to the fashion world but new to blogging
  • Particular but always changing and developing taste
My blog is www.guiltyfashion.lt and YEs, I have played with words but who doesn't? it makes sense! Fashion and Art is something of a guilty pleasure ;)




Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Fashion where I currently live-London is impossible to describe in short. It's everywhere. Every part of London has a particular vibe to it and that's what's so wonderful about it. People are not afraid to express themselves and it's great!

What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?


My favourite piece from Nikki Rich is this "Style: Crazy Description: Puff slv, flop collar, knit sweater" since back in my home town in Lithuania both Autumn and Winter days are extremely cold and it's hard to look trendy and keep warm at the same time which this piece so effortlessly does for you!.


Nikki Rich


  Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento