To Vogue or Bust for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Alexandra, fashion blogger of To Vogue or Bust

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Alexandra, fashion blogger of To Vogue or Bust! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!
My name is Alexandra and I'm a full-time style blogger and freelance writer based out of beautiful Vancouver. My blog To Vogue or Bust is all about relatable but slightly oft-kilter style: I believe fashion should be all about experimenting and having fun without ever losing a sense of identity or comfort. I am the biggest dog person you'll ever meet (my golden lab Bailey's turning 13 this year!), love Dion Lee like crazy and could eat chocolate for each meal every day. Though I've been raised in Vancouver, I was born in Québec and didn't speak English till I was 5 or so, so I still tap into my French side quite often!



Describe fashion in the city where you live.
Vancouver is often regarded as an "unfashionable" place, but I don't think that could be further from the truth. Yes, there's more of an emphasis on the outdoors/active wear, but I think that's what makes the city so unique in terms of style: we're all about bringing more high-fashion elements of style into more practical, functional outfits.



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 Collection?
The Jewel sweater combines the best of both comfort and style, and would suit Vancouver's fashion-forward but comfort-geared sartorial focus to a T.

Nikki Rich
Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.








Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento