Fashion in the Air for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest



Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Sienna, fashion blogger of Fashion in the Air! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Sienna Ana Belic, and I'm a blogger from Zagreb, Croatia. I blog about fashion, personal style and trends, and I write in Croatian and English combined, so most people could understand it. I'm also an interior designer, who just finished college, and I love combining fashion and interior design.



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

The city I live in is Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. It's the biggest city in Croatia, full of great fashion, food, culture and events. Most people that come here are fascinated by how stylish the people in Zagreb are!


What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

I just love this knitted jacket! So fun and eclectic!

Nikki Rich

Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.





Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento