Fashion Blogger's Closet: FASHIONROBOT101

Let's continue our journey in the Fashion Blogger's closet with Unitedstyles, the free online app that lets you design your own fashion, customize your own prints, and preview your design in 3D. Today we meet Kim of FashionRobot101





Hi Kim,  tell me more about you and your blog.
Hi I´m Kim Braun and a fashion blogger from Germany. I was born in Hanover, Germany, 21 years ago and at the moment I´m living in London. I´m a all life lover but what gives me the most freedom is fashion. I opened my fashion blog The FashionRobot101 in March 2011 to share my personal look and to inspire all people around the world.

My blog will always characterized me: fashion, travel, photography and lifestyle. I love it to be creative and to be different. It´s always fun for me to create something new which isn´t mainstream. I also love to travel and that´s the reason why I´m living in London right now. To travel inspiered me a lot and my mum, my friends, fashion weeks, music, books and of course other blogs. My favorite brands are Chanel (sure!), Marc Jacobs; Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prada, Burberry Prorsum, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga and Alexander Wang but I also love Zara, H&M, ASOS and Topshop. 

I think it´s always good if you can combinate lower brands with higher brands because you don´t need everytime just expensive cloths to look great. I personal love it colorful (flower prints, neon, bright colors) and simple (little black dress). I wear simple cloths together with eyecatcher like shoes or accessoires. I would describe my style as relaxed glamour with a fun bohemian rocky twist.

It would be great if you will check my blog and follow. :)

Kim's Design created with Unitedstyles.com
Make sure to enter the Fashiolista and Unitedstyles DESIGN A DRESS contest HERE



TOP 3 OUTIFITS by FASHIONROBOT 101

Number three

My hippie outfit!! I´m a really big fan of hippie cloths. This is one of my favorite dresses for the summmer. I´m wearing the colorful dress together with my Buffalo sandals and my big Prada sunglasses. This outfit is for every sunny day and of course perfect for the beach!! :)


Number Two


I´m wearing a simple black H&M dress again together with my golden Zara shoes and my vintage fur vest. As an eyecatcher I used my neon orange Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop case. I think this outfit is great for every day.



And...Number One

I´m wearing just a simple black H&M dress together with my eyecatcher Kurt Geiger shoes and my green feather vest. (I was wearing this outfit for London Fashion Week this year and I think it´s perfect for events and parties).



Keep in touch with Kim:


FashionRobot 101 Blog
FashionRobot on Facebook
Kim's Lookbook
Kim's Fashiolista

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento